Class of 2024 - January Official Visits List | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 January Official Visits List

Seems to be an emphasis on less information leaking. I'd bet there are more visitors.

I just don't see the advantage for keeping these things quiet. The players are being recruited by all the schools interested in them regardless.

Remember they had that Rutgers OT commit ready to visit, Rutgers wasn't aware but word got out and he never made the visit to Syracuse.

If the player has a committable offer to Syracuse then it shouldn't matter. The pulling offer threats only work if you don't have a committable offer to the other school. If I have other committable offers why would I care that monkey face is threatening to pull mine?

So who did Fran, Erob and Nick recruit that went to Bama? Start that outreach!!

If the player has a committable offer to Syracuse then it shouldn't matter. The pulling offer threats only work if you don't have a committable offer to the other school. If I have other committable offers why would I care that monkey face is threatening to pull mine?
You're dating someone for a year, and really like them. You're out one night at a bar and have a one night stand with someone you thought was even better. Then the girl you're dating finds out you cheated and leaves, and you're stuck with the one night stand. Maybe you don't like them as much as you thought you did once you get to know them?

You're dating someone for a year, and really like them. You're out one night at a bar and have a one night stand with someone you thought was even better. Then the girl you're dating finds out you cheated and leaves, and you're stuck with the one night stand. Maybe you don't like them as much as you thought you did once you get to know them?
Good times.

Sorry not remotely the same. And if I were the parent of said recruit I definitely would have told Schady to go kick rocks for making the threat. Not somebody I’d want my kid to play for. You’re talking about your kids future and making sure he’s doing what he needs to do to make the right decision for his future.

2 questions...

1, she hot?

2, and is she hot?

Sorry not remotely the same. And if I were the parent of said recruit I definitely would have told Schady to go kick rocks for making the threat. Not somebody I’d want my kid to play for. You’re talking about your kids future and making sure he’s doing what he needs to do to make the right decision for his future.
I'm sure that the recruit and parents are told when they commit that they should only commit if they are 100% in on that school, and if they visit elsewhere they'll pull their offer.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but that is what you are signing up for when you COMMIT to a school.

I'm sure that the recruit and parents are told when they commit that they should only commit if they are 100% in on that school, and if they visit elsewhere they'll pull their offer.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but that is what you are signing up for when you COMMIT to a school.
And when you COMMIT, you need to be held ACCOUNTABLE.

(I don't know what I'm talking about, I just felt like I needed to make an effort to contribute)

It’s interesting that there has been nothing posted by these recruits from this weekend. McDaniel’s committed but nothing from the others. Also no mention of any surprise visitors.

It’s interesting that there has been nothing posted by these recruits from this weekend. McDaniel’s committed but nothing from the others. Also no mention of any surprise visitors.
We have to be slowing down. We r about 5 over the limit right now

We have to be slowing down. We r about 5 over the limit right now
I believe we are 6 over the limit I am sure at least 6 or more departures will happen within the next few months for one reason or another I hope we can bring in at least 1 more quality offensive lineman via ( portal - JC. )

I believe we are 6 over the limit I am sure at least 6 or more departures will happen within the next few months for one reason or another I hope we can bring in at least 1 more quality offensive lineman via ( portal - JC. )
I feel after spring ball you will see a lot of movement. Players will see where they are on the depth chart. Others will get the talk. I expect more additions after spring ball. Numbers will work themselves out.

I feel after spring ball you will see a lot of movement. Players will see where they are on the depth chart. Others will get the talk. I expect more additions after spring ball. Numbers will work themselves out.
Agree. Also from what was stated by others it seems some may have gotten the talk already but they still want to participate in spring ball to get some more film to show to schools which makes sense. And Fran and staff are willing to keep them on the team to that point to help them out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom