Class of 2024 - January Official Visits List | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 January Official Visits List

I might have to tell all those people that i’ve told it’s impossible to recruit high end talent to Syracuse that I was wrong, that you can bring in talent to Syracuse for football. Who would have figured? Nothing against Dino, but I do sometimes wonder what he thinks about all this?

they going to get the kids out of town ahead of the storm coming today? at least you find out who wants snow and who doesnt..

I think him and boeheim had a lot of similarities. He would rather get a kid who was lower rated and would commit, you look at the transfer out outside of Thompson and lowery they aren’t going to peer schools.
What cooked Dino’s goose in the end was recruiting. It wasn’t the on field coaching as frustrating as that was. It was the imbalanced roster, the disappointing (to put it nicely) finish to the ‘23 class and the lack of sense of urgency in proactively upgrading the roster.

So Park was a new name that didn't hit radars. Do we know if any other names made it up this weekend that have not been accounted for in a thread? Any positive chatter coming from campus?

What cooked Dino’s goose in the end was recruiting. It also was the on field coaching as frustrating as that was. It was the imbalanced roster, the disappointing (to put it nicely) finish to the ‘23 class and the lack of sense of urgency in proactively upgrading the roster.

Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

If I missed anyone or if there are any others to add to the possibles list let me know. Possibles would be reserved for public offers or heavy smoke.
My heads spinning as it is, so if you missed anyone not sure I could handle it! What the heck, throw another 4/5 star at me, I can take it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom