Jarron Jones "interest" level | Syracusefan.com

Jarron Jones "interest" level

shizzah

Scout Team
On scout there is a thread suggesting that rivals putting Syracuse as the only "High Interest" school may be a ploy to ply frustrated scout readers; is it possible that Rivals is not posting misinformation, but, rather that Scout is holding out on us b/c of the syracusefan.com situation?

Here is some of the article that was posted on Rivals yesterday. The "High" interest has to be a typo. (delete if I'm putting too much Rivals material on here)

"My top five are, Virginia Tech, Louisville, Notre Dame, North Carolina and Penn State," said Jones. "They are all equal."

Jones gave some insight on each of these five schools.

Virginia Tech: "It is a quiet environment with a great community; has a great academics center, and great coaches and player."

Louisville: "I have been talking with Coach Hurtt a lot. They have a great coaching staff but that's all I really know so far. I plan on visiting this fall"

Notre Dame: "A small school with great academics, and very prestigious."

North Carolina: "Great facilities and very good environment. I love the environment off the campus too like the places to eat and shop. I liked their coaches, but right now I am just waiting to see who they hire."

Penn State: "Just a great place to be. Amazing coaches, they are real down to earth, and talk to me about everything. They want to bring out the best in me."

Jones say he is planning to take officials over the fall to all five schools and is working on scheduling them now.

*Formerly Marblecityallstar*

yeah don't read into it at all, we aren't in the race...

Most definitely. We will be in this one until signing day.

After Nduka Onyeali and Ishaq Williams, I'm decidedly more pessimistic over Jaron Jones.

Rumors are nice, but wake me when he signs on the dotted line in February...

After Nduka Onyeali and Ishaq Williams, I'm decidedly more pessimistic over Jaron Jones.

Rumors are nice, but wake me when he signs on the dotted line in February...

Yup - I've quickly become desensitized to these types of rumblings.

And lest we forget the recruiting fiasco that was David Oku...

And lest we forget the recruiting fiasco that was David Oku...
What about that was a fiasco? He visited as a favor to Drayton, we were never really in that one.