Jason Beck Officially Promoted to OC | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Jason Beck Officially Promoted to OC

Well the new offensive lineman that we just gotta condemn it from, that's encouraging

Good to know they’re not afraid of the weather
They're from Utah, winters are different, not quite the biting cold but they get plenty of snow.

I missed the first qtr and a half yesterday, so what I saw was very encouraging. I also think that we are bound to have an unexpected improvement in the OL one of these years and hope it is next year.

Good to know they’re not afraid of the weather

They're from Utah, winters are different, not quite the biting cold but they get plenty of snow.
The East Coast has a damp cold, while it's a dry cold out West.

I had Reserve duty in Newport, RI, one time. One of the officers with me was the chief of training for the police force in Anchorage, Alaska. It was pretty obvious he was originally from Boston. He said he felt colder in Boston during the winter than he did in Anchorage. He said, "Make no mistake about it, it's cold in Anchorage; it's 10 below zero outside. But I felt it much more in Boston."

The East Coast has a damp cold, while it's a dry cold out West.

I had Reserve duty in Newport, RI, one time. One of the officers with me was the chief of training for the police force in Anchorage, Alaska. It was pretty obvious he was originally from Boston. He said he felt colder in Boston during the winter than he did in Anchorage. He said, "Make no mistake about it, it's cold in Anchorage; it's 10 below zero outside. But I felt it much more in Boston."

I’ve lived out west for a few years and did a year in a ski town, it’s totally different snow/weather, but I made my comment because they were eating dinner out in the middle of a snow storm. People afraid of the weather wouldn’t have ventured out.

No comparison. West winters especially Colorado are the best. 300 days of Sun. Powder. Perfect

Good on her.

I’m pretty sure if I told my wife I got a job in Syracuse that I really want to take, she’d say work remotely or it was nice knowing you.
Yeah, same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom