Jay Wright? Nothing here yet? | Syracusefan.com

Jay Wright? Nothing here yet?

Huh?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Huh?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
No idea but I was just on the hoya board and they had a thread that I didn't even bother to look at titled Jay Wright

Rumored to be on the verge of tendering his resignation.

The rumor surrounds wright and a coed.

Just read the hoya board. Seemed like it was false, and there is no presser from nova.

Damn coeds, getting everyone in trouble these days!

Supposedly it involves his wiener and her lady-wiener. Her whatchamacallit thing. You know.

So what is the problem? Do we fire every prof that hooks up with a coed or a female prof with a male student. Every female prof I had tried to get me in the sack.

So what is the problem? Do we fire every prof that hooks up with a coed or a female prof with a male student. Every female prof I had tried to get me in the sack.

This is why I'm glad I'm not famous... I mean, idk if he is married or not, but this could just be a story of a guy trying to get a little tail... Why do we need to know about it?

This is why I'm glad I'm not famous... I mean, idk if he is married or not, but this could just be a story of a guy trying to get a little tail... Why do we need to know about it?
we are all glad you aren't famous as well.

bullshizz you are an ugly man

He really should have taken that Sixers job when he had the chance.

His star has fallen into the dumpster.

So is this legit or not? No media outlets have picked up on it. On Twitter the first person to tweet about it was some random guy at 10:30 am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom