Jay Wright? Nothing here yet? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jay Wright? Nothing here yet?

So what is the problem? Do we fire every prof that hooks up with a coed or a female prof with a male student. Every female prof I had tried to get me in the sack.

All one of them?

I don't think Jay and Rony have ever been seen in the same room. That's too fishy.

th
th

better men have been brought to their knees by Villanova soccer players... enjoy your year away from the spotlight and then working basketball camps, Jay.

http://villanova./showmsg.asp?fid=1159&tid=160636158&mid=160636158&sid=1000&style=2

My wife tells me she would leave me for gene keady. Must be the hair.
Nah - she just see him on TV more than she sees you in person.

Someone on twitter who seems very credible who also has a brother who is very credible, so like anyway get this... his aunt's daughter's friend says a guy posted it on twitter 30 days ago. Sounds like an investigation was done maybe? Where the hell is Schwartz? Maybe he was poking fun at New Jersey? Better check the Long Island sound, it could have been him who washed up on CTO's beach and not a seal? Wow we better call the law and get to the bottom of this? Anyone Have Rony's cell#? I had it but I threw my phone at a massive scarecrow in the desert, it was on fire. Hmmm Maybe I really was at burning man. Jay Wright... which place does he get his steak sub fix?

BTW... I just got word, it's confirmed! Jerami Grant will be our starting center Thursday.

Bobby davis is at the bottom of this somehow

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Now where did I put that flyer for spells and potions? JohnSyracuse will know, tell him I'm looking for him.

Now where did I put that flyer for spells and potions? JohnSyracuse will know, tell him I'm looking for him.
he already knows you are looking for him, it's John Syracuse. cmon now.

Shhhh, Who told him? Was it Bjorn? I knew I couldn't trust him.

He didn't tell Laurie did he?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom