JB has really been coaching poorly lately | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

JB has really been coaching poorly lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
your intelligent...right

maybe you should have questioned me on the P.G.13 part first

There has never been any accountability,starting with The Lord and Taylor fiasco. Brandon was given the starting position four years ago and has never really earned the spot. His effort in the first half going in the backcourt to get a loose ball was sick. That's the difference between SU and teams like Pitt, UCONN, Marquette, Villanova & Louisville. We play like kids where they play like men. Dixon and Buzz must laugh at how soft we are.

The lack of competitive spark on that play was ridiculous.

I would think a discussion forum might have some actual thought on it and not a bunch of frustrated people blaming a loss on a Hall of Fame coach.

Coaching strategy? These guys are discussing coaching strategy? They are whining about Boehiem because we lost the game. They don't know why, so the easiest thing to do is to blame JB. Even though their knowledge of the game is pretty much based on what they just heard Bill Raftery say.

Not sure I understand. It seems that you feel we are all of inferior intellect or basketball IQ because we dare question some of the decision making this year. Your insinuation is that we are not equipped to discuss this because Boeheim is a HOF coach. Tell us in your infinite wisdom how we lost the last 2 games, and how the losses had nothing to do with coaching.

Not sure I understand. It seems that you feel we are all of inferior intellect or basketball IQ because we dare question some of the decision making this year. Your insinuation is that we are not equipped to discuss this because Boeheim is a HOF coach. Tell us in your infinite wisdom how we lost the last 2 games, and how the losses had nothing to do with coaching.

How would you compare your knowledge of basketball coaching to Jim Boeheims?

Let's say perfect basketball coaching knowledge --- knowing everything there is to know about coaching basketball --- was 100 on a 100 point scale.

Where would you rank JB? Where would you rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.