JB: "He's tried before" | Syracusefan.com

JB: "He's tried before"

44cuse

All Conference
Wow...this is really laying it out there.

“Here's why,” he said. “The Penn State thing came out and the kid behind this is trying to get money. He's tried before. And now he's trying again. If he gets this, he's going to sue the university and Bernie. What do you think is going to happen at Penn State? You know how much money is going to be involved in civil suits? I'd say about $50 million. That's what this is about. Money.”

"...trying to get money. He's tried before."

Wow. That's the extent of my analysis.

44cuse

Wow...this is really laying it out there.

“Here's why,” he said. “The Penn State thing came out and the kid behind this is trying to get money. He's tried before. And now he's trying again. If he gets this, he's going to sue the university and Bernie. What do you think is going to happen at Penn State? You know how much money is going to be involved in civil suits? I'd say about $50 million. That's what this is about. Money.”

"...trying to get money. He's tried before."

Wow. That's the extent of my analysis.

44cuse

Agreed--that made me nervous. Because if that's the case, then the University [or at the very least, Bernie] better be able to back that claim up. If something like that is proven to be accurate--then game, set, match.

But if not...

Agreed--that made me nervous. Because if that's the case, then the University [or at the very least, Bernie] better be able to back that claim up. If something like that is proven to be accurate--then game, set, match.

But if not...

Ding. ding. You gonna respond to my other note? ;)

44cuse

From other reports from sources there was a heavy financial motive to the original allegations. I'm 100% sure that JB has sat down and discussed this kid with Bernie and Bernie laid it out straight to him. I'm guessing that Bernie told JB that the kid is troubled and was looking for a way out financially... JB wouldn't make that comment unless he knew something about the background leading up to the original allegations. There was obviously a financial motive or JB wouldn't have brought up money so often and so strongly.

Of course they are trying to get money. You don't just become a good humanitarian after the penn state thing

. He could have done it after the duke lacrosse instead.

Absolutely--been a crazy week at work, my bad.

I was just kidding. Look how long it took me to respond to you. It was a great question, btw.

44cuse

I have finished my investigation and think Davis is full of and a liar. I hope to hell I am right

I have finished my investigation and think Davis is full of **** and a liar. I hope to hell I am right
Y ou have been pretty rough on Fine and Cuse so far...

JB needs his own talk show.

it should be modeled after 'The Sinatra Group' from SNL.

he could invite guests on and then just verbally bitch-slap them for an hour.

JB needs his own talk show.

it should be modeled after 'The Sinatra Group' from SNL.

he could invite guests on and then just verbally bitch-slap them for an hour.

"You don't scare me. I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom