JB in Cleveland | Syracusefan.com

JB in Cleveland

I watched part of the game and saw JB. As most know I have zero NBA knowledge. I was surprised how many against the grain cross court passes there were by both teams. Seems like in the college game a lot of those would be ill advised and be picked off.

I watched part of the game and saw JB. As most know I have zero NBA knowledge. I was surprised how many against the grain cross court passes there were by both teams. Seems like in the college game a lot of those would be ill advised and be picked off.
Heads aren't turned away from the ball with the zone

Did he indulge in Dippin’ Dots again? Loved this pic.
9BBE888D-688C-4DCD-BF2B-BC7D87076552.jpeg

is he one of those old dudes who whines when you stand up to cheer but block their viewpoint ?
true fans stand. the fanny pants glue is for the "silent " majority. just here to cheer from their butts.

Last edited:
When JB goes knuckle deep on national TV its a sign we are doing just fine. It's near impossible to yell with a finger up your nose.

is he one of those old dudes who whines when you stand up to cheer but block their viewpoint ?
true fans stand. the fanny pants glue is for the "silent " majority. just here to cheer from their butts.
It's pretty much age-related. It's hard to be bouncing up and down when your knees or back object.

ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME. worth the visit. they have a spinal tap "my amp goes to 11 segment.
and locals should pay tribute to the CLEVELAND STEAMERS. stop.drop. and dunk atop.

Last edited:
Way, way better than Cuse. It's a really happening place right now. My daughter and her boyfriend live there and really like it.
I'm sure. I was trying to be cheeky with what would be a Boeheim quote about Cleveland. But from everything I've heard, it's a great place.

their winters are every bit as sh%%tty as ours. been there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom