JB Media Day Press Conference | Oct 22 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB Media Day Press Conference | Oct 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fans need to get over it. It’s done. It’s a new year. This team has good pieces that can come together. I’m going to get hammered for this Hot take, but frankly I don’t care…. I can’t wait for Seton Hall(my nephews alma mater) and Willard to miss the tournament yet again. I’m sick of every thread turning into the same topic.

This. Also- I'm sorry but the kid went to Seton Hall. I would have wagered absolutely any program in the country would have been thrilled to have him.. and he lands or decides ..there.

I'm not saying the Hall hasn't had some success or good players but... Yeah.

Based on what looks like a much improved JG3, a better than expected JB, an as expected stud in Benny and our two young centers looking ready to go - Kadary can do his thing for that little regional program.

Back to what looks like an improved JG3 as those who watched saw, Jesse and Frank are gonna get some real opportunities while defenses try and defend the perimeter.

This. Also- I'm sorry but the kid went to Seton Hall. I would have wagered absolutely any program in the country would have been thrilled to have him.. and he lands or decides ..there.

I'm not saying the Hall hasn't had some success or good players but... Yeah.

Based on what looks like a much improved JG3, a better than expected JB, an as expected stud in Benny and our two young centers looking ready to go - Kadary can do his thing for that little regional program.

Back to what looks like an improved JG3 as those who watched saw, Jesse and Frank are gonna get some real opportunities while defenses try and defend the perimeter.
Agreed. Maybe the kid just wanted to go home…..or maybe the kid just wanted to be the focal point of an offense…..wasn’t going to happen here or any other power 5 most likely.

When you hear JB’s comments on Kadary Richmond yesterday then sorry I don’t believe his spin on this being our best recruiting class.
JB knows how to create narratives he wants.

Good god his comments on Kadary were embarrassing. Joe was more consistent last year it was he actually said.

All you needed to hear was his first comment on Kadary. He came in not working hard and didn’t work hard here. That alone tells the story. At any level the quickest way to piss off your coach is not to work hard. In the high school scouting reports his motor was questioned and in year 1 of college the same.

Interesting to see how things play out but something he will need to address.

Cuse!

I can come up with only one single reason a coach would make comments like that about a player that has left the program. Being thin-skinned and angry that people are questioning what transpired.
Season 3 What GIF by On My Block

A stunning admission of one's cognitive limitations.

Even after watching the vid, you were unable to notice that there was another possible reason for JB's comments: they were his honest perceptions of what he was seeing last year as he evaluated the performances+experience+potential of his two point guards.

Apparently beyond your powers of perception is the fact that JB ALWAYS trusts experience over raw ability when he's trying to eliminate his teams' mistakes. JB also mentioned that Joe was a better shooter than Kadary & that was a big part of the offensive scheme he was trying to get his team to execute down the stretch.

I would suggest that your dismissive & insulting comments re: JB can be traced to your anger that JB does not sheepishly accept your living room assessments of his coaching acumen.

Nothing is more embarrassing that listening to Boeheim critics pressing hard, ever onward, in their quest to discredit him in the eyes of the fan base...

Agreed. Maybe the kid just wanted to go home…..or maybe the kid just wanted to be the focal point of an offense…..wasn’t going to happen here or any other power 5 most likely.

Yep. Also- Willard has coached a total of 4 guys who played a minute in the NBA and the only one with more than 10 games was Whitehead and he lasted a season and a quarter.

The attraction clearly had nothing to do with quality of the program or winning- or maybe Willard just convinced another kid he can do more than he has ever done anywhere he coached.

The fans need to get over it. It’s done. It’s a new year. This team has good pieces that can come together. I’m going to get hammered for this Hot take, but frankly I don’t care…. I can’t wait for Seton Hall(my nephews alma mater) and Willard to miss the tournament yet again. I’m sick of every thread turning into the same topic.
I can’t see real clearly, we’re “the fans” in that clip?

Even after watching the vid, you were unable to notice that there was another possible reason for JB's comments: they were his honest perceptions of what he was seeing last year as he evaluated the performances+experience+potential of his two point guards.

Apparently beyond your powers of perception is the fact that JB ALWAYS trusts experience over raw ability when he's trying to eliminate his teams' mistakes. JB also mentioned that Joe was a better shooter than Kadary & that was a big part of the offensive scheme he was trying to get his team to execute down the stretch.

I would suggest that your dismissive & insulting comments re: JB can be traced to your anger that JB does not sheepishly accept your living room assessments of his coaching acumen.

Time and again, Boeheim critics reveal themselves to have the thinnest skins in all of CNY...

best part of this is since you are defending JB, they’ll leave this up even though you’re attacking someone’s intelligence.

/s

I can’t see real clearly, we’re “the fans” in that clip?
The fans keep bringing it up in every thread And just as much aren’t over it as much as JB.

I created a thread in the off season about Benny Williams and it get hijacked about the PG situation. It pissed me off. I wanted to talk about Benny.

If people want to talk about Kadary maybe create an all encompassing Kadary thread so people can actually talk about other things like the current team. If people don’t like my opinion I frankly don’t care.

The fans keep bringing it up in every thread And just as much aren’t over it as much as JB.

I created a thread in the off season about Benny Williams and it get hijacked about the PG situation. It pissed me off. I wanted to talk about Benny.

If people want to talk about Kadary maybe create an all encompassing Kadary thread so people can actually talk about other things like the current team. If people don’t like my opinion I frankly don’t care.

It’s a thread about media day and what our HoF coach talked about.

best part of this is since you are defending JB, they’ll leave this up even though you’re attacking someone’s intelligence.

/s
So, in your opinion, attacking Jim Boeheim's intelligence is fair game on this discussion board?

Nothing is more embarrassing that listening to Boeheim critics pressing hard, ever onward, in their quest to discredit him in the eyes of the fan base...
We can get personal if you want. What a stunning admission of fellating the head coach in response to people reacting to comments he JUST made at a press conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom