Jb on espn in 2 minutes | Syracusefan.com

Jb on espn in 2 minutes

Coach B is in NOLA prob over the weekend as well

Nerlens was just in NOLA

Something, Something

Nerlens was just in NOLA

Something, Something
Yeah, like the fact that the NABC convention is held at the Final Four every year.

Nerlens was just in NOLA

Something, Something

You realize coaches couldnt go to nerlens game right? Unless you think jimmy took noel barhopping on bourbon street

Nerlens was just in NOLA

Something, Something
no coaches were allowed to watch the all american championship.

Compliments Calipari..picks Kentucky tonight.

Nerlens was just in NOLA

Something, Something
Pretty much all the college coaches attend the Final Four - their convention is held then

Compliments Calipari..picks Kentucky tonight.

Makes me think he knows something good on the Nerlens front because why would he go out of his way to compliment him and pick his team to win when at the same time these two for the second year in a row are battling for the best player in the country

Just thinking

Makes me think he knows something good on the Nerlens front because why would he go out of his way to compliment him and pick his team to win when at the same time these two for the second year in a row are battling for the best player in the country

Just thinking
'cause he's taking the smart money.

Just thinking
...because maybe he thinks Cal is a good coach and Kentucky is the better team?

Sometimes a hat is just a hat.

Just thinking

Why? Because they are the best team with the best player in the country.

Your parade is the one from Animal
House after the band is led down an alley.

Sorry Animal House is a before my time. My generation has Super Bad

So Jekelish go swing on a star

Peace everybody

Why? Because they are the best team with the best player in the country.
Plus, it's far less important to JB that he gets NN than it is to the fans. If he comes or doesnt. JB will prepare his team to win.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

You even got "your generation's" movie name wrong. It's Superbad. One word.

And just because you don't understand the reference doesn't make it any less true.

Plus, it's far less important to JB that he gets NN than it is to the fans. If he comes or doesnt. JB will prepare his team to win.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

You dont know that. People say Coach reads this board maybe he posts on this board for all we know

I might be Jim Boeheim

You dont know that. People say Coach reads this board maybe he posts on this board for all we know

I might be Jim Boeheim

Or maybe Elmer Fudd. I heard he went to Grimes.

I might be Jim Boeheim
Your imaginary friend Gilbert does not equal "people."

I might be Jim Boeheim
What "people" say coach reads this board? Are you constantly spun on crystal meth?

I might be Jim Boeheim

images

Shhhhhhh. That's enough out of you BRNCUSEFRVCUSE.

Boeheim always takes the high road when talking about another coach. Regardless if he likes Cal or not, he is saying the right thing.

Capt, you are completely correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom