JB Presser | Syracusefan.com

JB Presser

wait, i thought he wasent going to be here next season? What is jay wright going to do?

;)

I was hoping we'd be coached by a triumvirate of Jay Wright, Shaka Smart and Brad Stevens. They could alternate coahcing each game, with the other two guys out on the recruiting trail.

I think the line of the presser was, "I remember them all. Walter Berry should have never blocked Pearl's shot." Classic!

Ya know what, that would be the only scenerio that I would be happy with. JB leaving Cuse to come hang out with me

Let's see now Juli or some guy impersonating Ewing wearing a bikini. UMMM I wonder who he'll choose?

I think the line of the presser was, "I remember them all. Walter Berry should have never blocked Pearl's shot." Classic!
And if you saw replays of that, he's right. Berry made a great block.

brandon you is a krazyee-eyez killah

6f_Curb_Your_Enthusiasm_3_8.jpg

Somebody is going to make a lot of money writing the Rise and Fall of the Big East book. Dick Weiss or somebody like him should get JB, Thompson Sr, Lou, Rollie together and get that book started. I will buy it as long as John Feinstein doesn't write it.

I am on my third white russian and the little sh''t is taking an nap. You are starting to look pretty good.

You have the best/worst beer googles in the world lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom