JB remark | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB remark

To JAB's defense he did say "We have a really good team this year." He didn't say anything about January.

I don't care, I just want some basketball... November 44th can't come soon enough.

i am very excited to hear this and i also think this team has alot of potential but if i remember correctly he said that about the team andrew white was on too. But at the same time this team has so much versatility, multiple great shooters and athleticism!

Very Happy to hear about Richmond. Hopefully this leads to Girard sliding over to his natural 2 position pushes Buddy to the 3, Quincy can play the 4, and Bourama at 5. Marek would then be the key off the bench where he can play the 4 and 5.

Very Happy to hear about Richmond. Hopefully this leads to Girard sliding over to his natural 2 position pushes Buddy to the 3, Quincy can play the 4, and Bourama at 5. Marek would then be the key off the bench where he can play the 4 and 5.
Richmond will get limited minutes given who is in front of him, and we have griffin.

Richmond will get limited minutes given who is in front of him, and we have griffin.

JB usually doesn't talk up freshman players like he did with Richmond especially guards. Not since Tyler Ennis.

But u agree. Girard is better suited at the 2 ? Which if Richmond is ready to play big minutes.

Marek ain’t coming off the bench.

It would make us deeper though. If Richmond is as good as JB and others have advertised. Somebody is going to lose minutes. Marek would be likely be he is the most versatile. I'm already picturing Richmond in the lineup by early season.

You guys are putting a lot of stock in Griff. He’s a good player but is not going to be a focal point of offense like many of you think

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom