JB says in presser what the media won't | Syracusefan.com

JB says in presser what the media won't

ORRange

Starter
At the end of yesterdays press conference (posted by Orangeyes above) JB was asked if " he liked the idea of having the Ncaa games in the garden." JB didn't take the bait. Instead he said Duke and NC went to the FF 25 out of 30 years and it helps that they get to play in NC every year, Greensboro, Charlotte etc. in the tourney. It was a great response, it's never brought up by the media that at least one of those teams always get to play in NC. But if we play in Boston and Albany it's unfair.

ORRange said:
At the end of yesterdays press conference (posted by Orangeyes above) JB was asked if " he liked the idea of having the Ncaa games in the garden." JB didn't take the bait. Instead he said Duke and NC went to the FF 25 out of 30 years and it helps that they get to play in NC every year, Greensboro, Charlotte etc. in the tourney. It was a great response, it's never brought up by the media that at least one of those teams always get to play in NC. But if we play in Boston and Albany it's unfair.

Well if we continue to play well it's Buffalo and MSG so we won't have to leave NYS.

One of the many reasons I'd love the Buffalo/NYC tourney run is for the media freakout

It always annoyed the everlasting stuff out of me that the ACC Tobacco Road Mafia always got to play a home game in North Carolina.

HOWEVER, now that we are in the ACC, my hope is they can influence the selection committe to get a regular Northeast location for Syracuse. Buffalo, NYC, Boston, Philly...wash rinse repeat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom