Jb trashes Kenpom in presser | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Jb trashes Kenpom in presser

I mean I hear you but if a team that is barely above .500 is already going into next year with minutes pre allocated then why even bother ? If Richmond is good enough and that is to be determined still as I also noted then you think JB keeps him benched no matter what?

If we lose Washington and Jalen then Richmond is basically battling Goodine for the third guard minutes. If no Hughes then the 3 spot behind Quincy is an open competition between Braswell/Newton and then if they can't cut it you end up running smaller anyways with Buddy or Richmond if Q isn't running 40 a night.

Obviously Marek will be out there a lot and center depends on bringing in Tape and how things go with year two of Jesse and Ajak.

Back to Richmond, he has tools no one on the current roster has. Size and PG skills as a tall guard and the ability to beat his man with the dribble and finish in traffic. Hughes has some of that but he isn't a PG. Again we will see but I think even Jimmy would put a guy on the floor who can help us win over sticking with a .500 crew.
Your description and prediction for Richmond is one we heard before with Jalen.

Just call me skeptical but let's wait until practice shakes down the troops before we see who and where they play.

There is zero doubt Jim is favoring his son. Its plain as day. Buddy is a very good shooter. He is an average basketball player with an above average bball IQ. On most teams he comes off the bench. He is a 25-30 minute player here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom