JBA | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

JBA

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB has no business broadcasting anything about a players academic standing. It’s not right and I think it’s against University protocol.

I have no idea what's going on with that it's not just him I mean we're supposed to have a staff and I just don't think it's that good I mean think about it all the time when we were winning we always had somebody assisting coach that was very good recruiting developing whatever we don't have that it really does not seem bad it seems like we have that you just stop bringing in his freaking friends and realize that this is a business as well! You make business decisions, business/basketball decisions.

I mean over the years we have had some big names for assisting coaches I mean I couldn't believe someone I had no idea for a long time that petino was on our that our coached underneath boehiem.

Somebody just mentioned his name. hes like the GM for a pro team.
he was an assistant coach, a very good recruiter and responsible imo or a big part for bringing in Carmelo Anthony in the 2003 championship team
Just so you know, we didn't have big name ass't coaches. I was at Syracuse when Rick Pitino was an ass't. Big name?? He was a grad ass't at Hawaii before going to Syracuse. Troy Weaver, the ass't who recruited Melo. He was an ass't out west before coming to Syracuse. These guys became big names later. We don't know what Gerry or Red or Griffin, the other guy who you didn't know his name, might become.

JB has no business broadcasting anything about a players academic standing. It’s not right and I think it’s against University protocol.
I think you are correct. And in the times have changed dept., when I was a student, taking Astronomy, the grades with your names were posted on a wall. Louis Orr and Rosie Bouie were in my class and I always wanted to beat them.

Cut the crap. Complaining about an inappropriate post is almost as bad as the post itself. You don’t like a post report it, don’t make it worse. Then to cry that the mods are letting it stand is garbage. It was deleted 28 mins after it was posted. We apologize if a mod didn’t immediately see it. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom