JBs main problem | Syracusefan.com

JBs main problem

We Are Syracuse

All Conference
Stubbornness... Not going to be a popular post but my goodness, just got done watching the game and he should of completely tried to speed the game up earlier in the game. BC had absolutely no ball handlers out there. The two times JB pressed, they really struggled to get it up the court. Even Donahue said in the post game that he completely got rid of his game plan and went with 4 shooters and played motion out of it. Got to adjust and force them to change the personnel. He probably knew the guys were tired and knew he had no bench so that is why he didn't go to the pressure... But my god, they have won six games this season... Why not do that half court zone trap.??? That worked really well verse NC State. Need to change it up when a team gets in that rhythm.. Bottom line is, the fact Syracuse couldn't make a shot was the main reason they didn't win. Offense efficiency was horrible ... CJ Fairs floater with less than ten seconds into the possession has to go out the window..

Regardless, it's one game but this still is a costly loss.. JB is still the COY in my opinion and I love him to death but he should of changed things up defensively earlier in the game and maybe that would of led to a spark offensively...

As I said in another thread his steadfast commitment to his plan/vision is why we are a great program. You have to take the good and bad that comes with his stubbornness.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom