JB's Presser after Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Duke

If you watch the back angle he's clearly turning his body because he's about to be run in to. Unfortunate that he left his foot up. If he wanted to trip him Frank wouldn't have spun around. This is a non issue.

Which was the 4th or 5th time Zion did that: celebrating while back pedaling his 400 lb frame into SU players. Frank wasn't trying to take him out, he was moving out of the way. Also, for the "Zion just has fun and doesn't show boat" crowd. I hope they were paying attention last night.

Williamson was asked about the incident, and said that he really didn't notice it.

give me a break. frank howard has his deficiencies but if he wants to trip a player, especially someone with legs the size of my torso, he could do it. the super slow mo i guess does it for you. fricken joke.

Sorry I guess I'm one of the few on here that doesn't look at everything through orange colored glasses.

Sorry I guess I'm one of the few on here that doesn't look at everything through orange colored glasses.

Thats a personal shot but the guy didnt fall or even stumble. If it was a trip attempt, it was a half hearted one and not something that deserves all the attention its getting. Thats my point.

Thats a personal shot but the guy didnt fall or even stumble. If it was a trip attempt, it was a half hearted one and not something that deserves all the attention its getting. Thats my point.

Agree it doesn't deserve excessive attention but that doesn't mean I'm not going to be disappointed when one of our players does something like that. We'd be irate if it was the other way around and you know it.

Agree it doesn't deserve excessive attention but that doesn't mean I'm not going to be disappointed when one of our players does something like that. We'd be irate if it was the other way around and you know it.

If it was the other way around, id doubt wed even know about it. Im being honest—i cant get irate when the guy doesnt even stumble. Also, i think everyone rightfully piled on oshae when he swung that elbow at jerome a couple of weeks ago. That cuts against your argument big time.

If it was the other way around, id doubt wed even know about it. Im being honest—i cant get irate when the guy doesnt even stumble. Also, i think everyone rightfully piled on oshae when he swung that elbow at jerome a couple of weeks ago. That cuts against your argument big time.

I generally really enjoy you as a poster. We''ll just agree to disagree on this one.

After watching a few more times I can see how Frank is turning his body to get out of the way.
Unfortunately he still kicked his leg out unnaturally.

Him reaching out for Zion immediately after sort of tells me he knows how stupid it was.
I'm sure he wishes he didn't try that and won't again.
Moving on ...

where is this JB with the the local press ? just one snarky "it's a joke" on exit. also how refreshing to actually hear the question and as an added bonus see the questioner. you'd think a school like newhouse could manage this elementary level production quality. finally guys...stop fidgeting like you're under arrest in a turkish prison. sit up straight and smile. act like those drugs were planted !

Last edited:
How about that one reporter asking Frank and Elijah if they are just in awe of Zion during the game?
Barf.
I hope they answered they were in awe if how it is an auto foul when he gets a rebound and goes back up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom