JB's Presser after EMU | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after EMU

JB needs some meds. Played hurt tonight. Sounds awful.

Hes done
You'd have to think so at this point. He hasn't seen meaningful action in a while, and it doesn't seem to be getting better.
Might as well shut it down.

did we not run coleman out for a few limited minutes only to lose him for the season recently ?

I’d the kid is hurt then he’s not going to play ...it doesn’t matter what our numbers are.

didn't say anyone was at fault. but i seem to recall dc2 coming off the bench and playing like 10 minutes in mop up but never to return again one season.

you dont have to make the decision you just cant play him and decide later.. if he cant practice then they dont play him and maybe thats 2 more weeks, you can survive for awhile if we dont get into foul trouble but it sure limits the options.

yeah cuz Sidibe's and Coleman's situations are the same

and of course it's JB's fault

I think he was trying to say that maybe JB learned from the lessons DCII provided him that protecting the player is the best choice. But that may just be a guess.

Program needs to move forward with the thinking that Sidibe is a luxury and start aggressively looking for another center. The downside is it will likely prevent them from signing a better prospect in ‘19. But that’s assuming Sidibe plays again.

Program needs to move forward with the thinking that Sidibe is a luxury and start aggressively looking for another center. The downside is it will likely prevent them from signing a better prospect in ‘19. But that’s assuming Sidibe plays again.

Talk about assuming the worst...

No.

2012-13 played 24 games
2013-14 played 13 games.
2014-15 DNP
2015-16 played 34 games
2016-17 played 7 games.

so it was 13-14 . thanks.injured came back one game 3 minutes. did not play again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom