JB's Presser after Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Georgetown

Nice way to compliment Carey saying they lay off you for a reason, etc. However, even though you took that desperation 3 at an extremely critical moment in the game, and MADE IT, it still hit every part of the rim, backboard, and the Dome roof to boot. But hey, fortunately it stayed down. :confused::rolleyes:

Lol, I guess Oshea’s dream of playing center will never come true :cool:

LOL Oshae is a worse decision at the 5 than Pascal at the 1
I suspect that is proof he reads this board, isn't it? Essentially calling out people who are saying OB should get run at the 5. I haven't seen that take anywhere but here.

I suspect that is proof he reads this board, isn't it? Essentially calling out people who are saying OB should get run at the 5. I haven't seen that take anywhere but here.
The Daily Orange guy earlier in the week. He wasn't there today by the way

The Daily Orange guy earlier in the week. He wasn't there today by the way
Actually, it was one of the color guys earlier this year who first made this suggestion. Someone help me with his name.

probably heard it from the sub standard writers who scan the board for story ideas.

can anyone point to one time OB has guarded anyone 1-1 that would lead them to believe he can guard a center at all? size wise maybe its a batter match-up but those 2 spend alot of time on the court at the same time and we never reverse it. that would lend itself to coaches probably knowing what works best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom