JB's Presser after Kansas | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Kansas

coach sourpuss again vehemently defending his vaunted zone . the "really bad" offense is the problem apparently. in his own words.

and amazingly JB just happen to have the kansas vs man to man crib note stats ready to spit out on cue. not defending zone D ?

coach sourpuss again vehemently defending his vaunted zone . the "really bad" offense is the problem apparently. in his own words.

He’s right. D was good overall. Offense was mostly terrible. Sometimes great players make shots. Zone/man has nothing to do with it. NBA teams/players are setting 3 point records every season now against mostly man to man.

If I had to deal with the same stupid questions after every one of my 1,500 games, I’d be a sourpuss too.

This was the most active I have seen our zone in a long time. Can't completely hate on the D effort. Graham was just unconscious. He Jeremy Hazell'd us.

We need 7-2 bigs who can dunk like Warrick. And not get lobbed over. Ugh.

and amazingly JB just happen to have the kansas vs man to man crib note stats ready to spit out on cue. not defending zone D ?

Gripe about the one guy we continued to leave open in the same spot not the system. Ku had a guy go career night and still scored less than 20 as normal.

i would hope that all the knowledgable fanbase here realizes that teams that are up 20 in the 2nd half slow it down a bit. right ?

(they beat us by 16. not close )

It wasn't the zone. The zone had it's issues against the lob, but was largely good and we rebounded well out of it. The issue is the inability to run an offense year in and year out. Look at how hard the zone had to work to be effective against KU ball movement. I get that our OFF isn't predicated on ball movement and making the extra pass, but KU showed us what that looks like tonight.

44cuse

i would hope that all the knowledgable fanbase here realizes that teams that are up 20 in the 2nd half slow it down a bit. right ?

You could see that they were a lot better than us, couldn't you? Or did you think the talent was anywhere close. Let alone the experience.

Kansas has been SMASHING people. They didn't change their game plan at all and would of liked to throttle us by 40 but our defense kept them in check besides Graham. U my friend r clueless.

Just like in games that they score their average they are typically slowing it down because they are up big? Or does that not fit your narrative?

He shouldn't have to defend it, yet here we are.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom