JB's Presser after Pitt | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Pitt

JB still knows we can go far in the tournament this year and was already laying the groundwork for inclusion/seeding tonight. The "bullshit" line is because he knows we can go far if things really continue to gel. We're continuing to improve and we are not the same team that lost to Oregon/ODU/Buffalo.

After listening, JB's BS is reflective of what I already said in the "lock" thread. He knows there is a lot of hoops left to be played, and correctly stated we'd know how good we are when the season is done. Glad to see someone else felt as strongly as I did. I tend to enjoy the pressers where someone takes him out of his comfort zone, because that's when he shines.

EDIT: I meant what caused JB to say "BS". I now realize how different that looks than what I meant.

Last edited:
There's a lot of Bourama Sidibe on the radio these days.

After listening, JB's BS is reflective of what I already said in the "lock" thread. He knows there is a lot of hoops left to be played, and correctly stated we'd know how good we are when the season is done. Glad to see someone else felt as strongly as I did. I tend to enjoy the pressers where someone takes him out of his comfort zone, because that's when he shines.

EDIT: I meant what caused JB to say "BS". I now realize how different that looks than what I meant.

I'm bumping this because of my edit. I didn't want anyone to think my comment about JB was completely different than what I intended, which my unfortunate wording may have made it look. I didn't mean that what he was saying was BS(not that he doesnt at times though, lol). And again, I hope for more questions that actually spark some emotion in the guy, rather than the ones where the answers are fairly predictable. Unpredictable Boeheim, for the win. With the clock ticking on his career, I want as much more JB gold as possible!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom