JB's Presser after UNC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after UNC

well then i guess you'll have to explain to me why the ACC 1st and 2nd
teamers...nae the AP all americans...nae the wooden best players of the year candidates would ever not play one single minute of one single game ?
use your best JB logic. they all can play 40 !

If you'd bother to watch the press conference, you'd hear JB explain why he says what he says about depth and playing time.

i listened . and heard no less than 6 times this week him reiterate than college kids can play 40 minutes. i think he says it twice in that clip. he qualifies this with "it's tough back to back" . tough but apparently not impossible as he attempted this strategy anyway.

With depth, let's hope the MPG changes. Check this table from the 2011-2012 team. Top player was only at 32/game

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 3.13.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-08 at 3.13.57 PM.png
    115 KB · Views: 24
We don't set up the presser at the ACCT. The ACC does.
right 79 . the point being AT SYRACUSE we should have a decent venue where questions could be heard. you know like at a public communications school.

Wow! A lot of positive vibes which is not the norm. Wonder who he was playing to? The Committee? Battle? Brisset?
At the end of the season, he knows what he has in the team and there isn’t anything more he can do. During the season, he wants to push the players as hard as they can. He wants to try and get them to overachieve and play their hardest. Nothing more to push for now. We’re either in or out at this point. Everything is beyond his control.

With depth, let's hope the MPG changes. Check this table from the 2011-2012 team. Top player was only at 32/game
The talent on that roster, compared to this year's team... wow. The NBA ROY 2 years later was our 10th guy in the rotation, and our 4th guard. Our 3rd guard was drafted #4 OVERALL that year. 4 NBA draft picks, multiple guys getting run in the NBA summer league, multiple others having great careers overseas.

i listened . and heard no less than 6 times this week him reiterate than college kids can play 40 minutes. i think he says it twice in that clip. he qualifies this with "it's tough back to back" . tough but apparently not impossible as he attempted this strategy anyway.

And you think he should’ve played walkons?

right 79 . the point being AT SYRACUSE we should have a decent venue where questions could be heard. you know like at a public communications school.
And it's about time that babers did something about that

man i hate being pigeonholed as "crank" . can't you just call me the dude who said any coach who puts 3 players into the NCAA top 6 minutes played category is doomed to failure in the ACC tourney guy ?

man i hate being pigeonholed as "crank" . can't you just call me the dude who said any coach who puts 3 players into the NCAA top 6 minutes played category is doomed to failure in the ACC tourney guy ?

You keep avoiding the question. Who should he have put in for Battle and Howard yesterday?

Guess NFL teams etc have the exact same issue regarding questions not being heard.

I’ve been beating the mpg drums for a while, before we had little choice.

It didn’t need to be like this and then we had no choice.

I’m with you on this.

You keep avoiding the question. Who should he have put in for Battle and Howard yesterday?
This is why you have to give your walk-on guards regular minutes during the season, even it costs you a game or two. How else are they going to be ready to lead you to glory after you lose your third and fourth guards?

This is why you have to give your walk-on guards regular minutes during the season, even it costs you a game or two. How else are they going to be ready to lead you to glory after you lose your third and fourth guards?

The glory of the CBI Tournament.

micro : we have 2 guards . macro : why is that ?
what happened and how could this dilemma been avoided. big questions.

It couldn’t be avoided.

I’ve been beating the mpg drums for a while, before we had little choice.

It didn’t need to be like this and then we had no choice.

I’m with you on this.

Who would you have played since tbone won’t answer.

One guy got hurt and has some rare disease to where he heals insanely slowly, and said the heck with it. And the other guy tore his knee up in practice. All Boeheim’s fault, obviously.

It couldn’t be avoided.
my boss wouldn't accept that answer. and sorry but i've got a lot of these dudes on ignore and don't hear all the questions.