JB's Presser | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser

G
I think it's great that we have continued to win, especially the recent close games which we've had. I'm just hoping that in addition to the reduction in the minutes to some players that there aren't some chemistry issues brewing. We have players who aren't playing as well as they have in the past and frankly having all 9 or 10 making positive contributions clearly makes this a better team.
Dion certainly isn't bringing it like he was earlier and hopefully will find his swag again. MCW? since the blow up on the bench has been nowhere to be seen. I'm hoping that their best play is still ahead of them as we head into the final stretch of the season.
Great post, couldn't agree more. This team is great when everyone contributes and it makes team chemistry that much berthed.

I think it's great that we have continued to win, especially the recent close games which we've had. I'm just hoping that in addition to the reduction in the minutes to some players that there aren't some chemistry issues brewing. We have players who aren't playing as well as they have in the past and frankly having all 9 or 10 making positive contributions clearly makes this a better team.
Dion certainly isn't bringing it like he was earlier and hopefully will find his swag again. MCW? since the blow up on the bench has been nowhere to be seen. I'm hoping that their best play is still ahead of them as we head into the final stretch of the season.

I seem to recall other references to this alleged "blow up" involving MCW, as if it were something like Dion vs. JB from last year. When I watched the playback, though, I saw nothing more than a player who was (unsurprisingly) frustrated about coming out of the game. Do you have some footage?

I seem to recall other references to this alleged "blow up" involving MCW, as if it were something like Dion vs. JB from last year. When I watched the playback, though, I saw nothing more than a player who was (unsurprisingly) frustrated about coming out of the game. Do you have some footage?
I watched the incident about 6 or 7 times in the game playback on Syracuse Athletics.com Although it certainly wasn't a blow up in the same magnitude of the Dion incident last year, there clearly was some heated tempers flaring up and you could see the efforts of the asst. coaches attempting to cool MCW down. And, the proof is in the pudding in that we haven't seen much of him since. It may be nothing. I'm certainly not sure as to what was said or how it was said. I'm merely voicing my concern that there may be some chemistry issues brewing on account of incidents like that and what they might represent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom