JB's program | Syracusefan.com

JB's program

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
Others who know JB can back me up, but I was told today that if Marrone is a 7 in knowing all of what goes on in his program, JB is an 11. Based on that, I believe that none of this happened in or near the SU program.

I also believe that JB is totally honest, and is not merely looking out for a friend by defending Bernie. While he is loyal (see not 10 f...ing games) I don't believe that he would let loyalty tarnish his reputation or legacy.

If JB and someone else I never met told me that they had seen my opponents poker hand and mine and JB said that I should go all in and the other said I was beat, I would go all in.

I was told one time by a person who works with the event staff at the Dome that Jim controls every aspect of practices. From positional work to the temperature of the Dome (obviously before the building of the Melo Center. Apparently, when Jim would walk in to the Dome, he'd turn down the temperature to the same setting every single day.

I buy that Jim has an eye on absolutely everything that happens in this program, or around it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom