Jefferson Targeted by KY: Espn Insider | Syracusefan.com

Jefferson Targeted by KY: Espn Insider

arbitragegls

All Conference
As indicated below, A Jefferson is now being targeted by KY...guess good schools go after the same players...interesting comment on weight and jump shot...

2012 PF Amile Jefferson

KentuckySportsRadio.com reports that the Wildcats are now interested in 6-foot-7 power forward Amile Jefferson (Philadelphia, Pa./Friends Central).
Jefferson visited Ohio State over the weekend, and has also been a key recruiting target for Maryland, Syracuse, Miami, West Virginia and Virginia Tech. He'll have to add weight to his lanky 190-pound frame if he wants to play the four in college, and still must add a jump shot to his offensive arsenal, but Jefferson has the natural ability and feel for the game to make an early impact in the college game.
UK only has one current commitment in 2012, and must be prepared in case Anthony Davis, Terrence Jones and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist all leave for the NBA following this upcoming season. Jefferson would be a good get for the Wildcats -- now the question becomes whether they can get him.

I really hate UK more then ever right now! Why must they go after kids we are involved with?

I suppose it does mean we are involved with some of the top talent and perhaps I need to get used to this.

Must be nice when your "recruiting strategy" is waiting to see which players the other top schools are recruiting, then come in at the last minute and say "Heyyyy Buddy it's me Calipari I heard you're good at basketball come to UK"

Must be nice when your "recruiting strategy" is waiting to see which players the other top schools are recruiting, then come in at the last minute and say "Heyyyy Buddy it's me Calipari I heard you're good at basketball come to UK"

LOL, SU wants this forward out of Philly . . . you know he's going to be good.

reindeer burger

stock-photo-santa-wearing-a-black-latex-suit-and-holding-a-reindeer-burger-bah-humbug-isolated-bah-humbug-65922793.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom