Jerome Whitehead | Syracusefan.com

Jerome Whitehead

netman99

Scout Team
I am watching the Rutgers / Hall game. Whitehead is an absolute stud. Handles, shots the deep ball and loos very good on D.

Very unselfish play right there by Whitehead dishing it when he had a clear run at the hoop (IW already has 12 points)...nicely done.

Seton Hall is pretty fun to watch thus far.

I don't like this feeling.

At all.

Remind me why we didn't recruit him harder or passed on him or whatever...

Jasoncuse said:
Remind me why we didn't recruit him harder or passed on him or whatever...

We did recruit him hard. He just didn't choose us.

We did recruit him hard. He just didn't choose us.
No true.

1.We chose Joseph out of the trio between him, Whitehead, and JaQuan Newton. Not saying I agree with it because Whitehead was on a level above both and was a combo guard that handled the ball a lot and is a good passer. But hey Hop's resume and scouting speaks for itself.

2.Whitehead's HS coach Tiny Morton, was part of the deal and obviously that wasn't going to work out at SU, so they parted ways shortly after. Morton is now an assistant at Seton Hall.

No true.

1.We chose Joseph out of the trio between him, Whitehead, and JaQuan Newton. Not saying I agree with it because Whitehead was on a level above both and was a combo guard that handled the ball a lot and is a good passer. But hey Hop's resume and scouting speaks for itself.

2.Whitehead's HS coach Tiny Morton, was part of the deal and obviously that wasn't going to work out at SU, so they parted ways shortly after. Morton is now an assistant at Seton Hall.

The assistant coach deal maes sense of it now.. Not a knock on KJ because he has time to develop as good point but Whitehead looks like he is in another league. Definitely one and doner...

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that with the NCAA breathing down our necks there were too many red flags surrounding this kid to take a chance on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom