Jerry Jones is one hell of a G.M. | Syracusefan.com

Jerry Jones is one hell of a G.M.

victor

All Conference
He has put together one hell of a defense. Can't wait for the second half to start. After this game the Bear's QB will be inducted into the H.O.F.

Team will always be 8-8 with him as GM. He does well enough in the first and second rounds but he is a total bust of a GM in the later rounds where you have to find your back ups. The starters are decent but once they go down Dallas ends up playing guys off the street that could not make other teams.

Cowboy fans are pretty much going to have to wait until Jerry dies to ever sniff a winning team again.

Team will always be 8-8 with him as GM. He does well enough in the first and second rounds but he is a total bust of a GM in the later rounds where you have to find your back ups. The starters are decent but once they go down Dallas ends up playing guys off the street that could not make other teams.

Cowboy fans are pretty much going to have to wait until Jerry dies to ever sniff a winning team again.
He drafted Escobar in the second round of the last draft when he needed defense. Gave Miles Austin a long term contract and he is always hurt. I think he gave up two high draft choices to Detroit for Roy Williams and he was a bust. He is terrible.He ran Jimmy out of Dallas. If Bill Parcels had remained as GM this team would be much better.

He drafted Escobar in the second round of the last draft when he needed defense. Gave Miles Austin a long term contract and he is always hurt. I think he gave up two high draft choices to Detroit for Roy Williams and he was a bust. He is terrible.He ran Jimmy out of Dallas. If Bill Parcels had remained as GM this team would be much better.

It is no coincidence that the last time the team was any good was when Parcells was building the roster.

Cowboys won't improve until Jones steps away from football decisions.

Cowboys won't improve until Jones steps away from football decisions.

He won't ever do that. Fans are left waiting for him to die much like Al Davis did to the Raiders.

As a Giants fan I hope he stays on as the GM for 25 more years. Jerr-Ah!!!!

He won't ever do that. Fans are left waiting for him to die much like Al Davis did to the Raiders.

I had a conversation with a friend of mine yesterday about this. Most owners are extremely wealthy and successful in business. So they jump into football, an area where they don't usually have much expertise. Because of a variety of reasons (mostly ego IMO) they think they can learn it and be successful. However they ignore good business practices of trusting the people you hire to do their job well.

Snyder is killing the Skins as well. The best owners are the ones you don't see in the news all the time.

The entire NFL is waiting for Ralph Wilson to die.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom