Jersey alert! | Syracusefan.com

Jersey alert!

Gabjon

All American
As many of you know I'm a big collector of SU Jerseys. There are two currently up for sale on Ebay that I think some on this board would love. One is a Hak Jersey (I have this one) and very nice Bouie Jersey its a bit price and I only collect road jerseys (I like to wear them to games) but this one is very nice.

Hak

Bouie

Is XXL really big? I'm typically an XL with shirts...not sure about jerseys.

It's a good looking replica of a Bouie jersey ... except that they didn't use names on the back of the jerseys back then.

Most XXL are longer than XL but the same size in the chest. If you are not tall they can look dress-ish. I'm 5-9 and have one XXL it doesn't look too bad...I hope lol

Most XXL are longer than XL but the same size in the chest. If you are not tall they can look dress-ish. I'm 5-9 and have one XXL it doesn't look too bad...I hope lol
Yeah, I'm a shade under 5'9".

XXL jerseys are like dresses if you're under 300 lbs.

I have the same exact jersey size XL, never worn, maybe I should sell it too if there's a market for it!

It's a good looking replica of a Bouie jersey ... except that they didn't use names on the back of the jerseys back then.
I love the name on the back. I only buy Jersey's with the name on the back because the next guy with that number may not be one of my favorites.

Yeah, I'm a shade under 5'9".
Yeah I just double checked mine and its a XL and its pretty long so I don't think a XXL is going to work for you.

Yeah I just double checked mine and its a XL and its pretty long so I don't think a XXL is going to work for you.
Thanks.

They show up on Ebay from time to time I will inbox you the next time I see one.

Thanks...I usually see white ones, not orange.

I have that hak Jersey in XXL, I brought it to a seamstress and had it shortened 4" or so. And I am 6'3"

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thanks...I usually see white ones, not orange.
Yeah you would think people would realize that the orange jerseys will fair out sell the whites one give the school's name and mascot and all...like the bouie jersey if you are making a knockoff to sell make it orange!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Wish they had Mediums on eBay more often lol. Love both those Jerseys. I was so obsessed with that Hak jersey a few years ago and was scouting eBay nonstop for one. Eventually there was a XXXL for like 25 bucks and I bought it just to hang on my wall. Thanks for sharing and saving me the time of going through hundreds of matches for "syracuse jersey".

I have a L (prob more like a M) cursive Syracuse #21 jersey. I forget what the big sports jersey catalog was when I was in high school (early 90s) but it was through that. It's by Logo Athletic. Navy blue numbers and Syracuse in cursive with orange trim. I don't think SU wore ones like this but whatev. It's still really cool and in mint condition. SU has done so many dumb uniform changes that most people would just view this as a cool throwback. I can post a pic if anyone is interested.

As many of you know I'm a big collector of SU Jerseys. There are two currently up for sale on Ebay that I think some on this board would love. One is a Hak Jersey (I have this one) and very nice Bouie Jersey its a bit price and I only collect road jerseys (I like to wear them to games) but this one is very nice.

Hak

Bouie
Somewhere buried in a box I have an auto graphed Quadry Ismail football jersey framed. I think he wore #45. I know its nottotally lost just in a moving box that remains stored. I'm not worried

I have a L (prob more like a M) cursive Syracuse #21 jersey. I forget what the big sports jersey catalog was when I was in high school (early 90s) but it was through that. It's by Logo Athletic. Navy blue numbers and Syracuse in cursive with orange trim. I don't think SU wore ones like this but whatev. It's still really cool and in mint condition. SU has done so many dumb uniform changes that most people would just view this as a cool throwback. I can post a pic if anyone is interested.
I'm interested. PM me.

Yes, please!

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 102
Another.

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 96

Forum statistics

Threads