Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I wondered was if the Israel trip would be called off because of what's going on over there... far prefer that to be the issue than something else.
There has to be other trips they could take.

Nothing is official until Edwards makes things official so lets see what happens. Decisions probably swing back and forth 30 times before a final decision. Hopefully the decision swings back favorable again.

Nothing is official until Edwards makes things official so lets see what happens. Decisions probably swing back and forth 30 times before a final decision. Hopefully the decision swings back favorable again.
I am thinking the same thing. He might have had a fight with his GF yesterday.

Adam couldn’t directly impact Jesse. It may be the workaround overseas trip concept went south.
Other schools seem to have figured out the oversea NIL player loophole. Wonder if Syracuse hasn’t/wont?

Honestly, I thought it was a stupid choice to begin with. There is just too much danger in that part of the world. Beautiful country. Historic. But just too dangerous for my taste.
That’s just not true. Very safe unless you go to Gaza which nobody does.

Its too bad the admin got their underwear in a bunch over the one guy who could help SU hang

1. He somehow gave NIL to Fair to keep our best womens player for a 5th year.

2. Unless he gets a different visa or we do go out of the country, nobody can give him NIL.

As mentioned in the Judah thread, the staff needs to operate as if Jesse isn't/wasn't returning. It is what it is. Tear it down for 2023-24 and build it back up for 2024-25.

1. He somehow gave NIL to Fair to keep our best womens player for a 5th year.

2. Unless he gets a different visa or we do go out of the country, nobody can give him NIL.
I think foreign players just can’t get paid to do work. They might be able to get merchandise/ apparel deals?

I think foreign players just can’t get paid to do work. They might be able to get merchandise/ apparel deals?

I have no clue what it takes. Just hear people say it has to be done in a foreign country. Can he sell an Edwards jersey for $1m? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom