Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what it takes. Just hear people say it has to be done in a foreign country. Can he sell an Edwards jersey for $1m? Lol.
Can’t we just set up a scrimmage on the res? Seriously, it’s sovereign land.

But why can’t another school set him up with an NIL overseas like we were doing?
They could. But they couldn't have taken a foreign trip in the last 4 years and would have already set one up. A rare combo

Going to go hard on this like Joe averaging 20 shots per game?
Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

We just can’t have nice things
Nope. And now we won’t just be losing borderline draft picks but it also appears we have to get used to our roster getting raided too. Ridiculous

I know some of you are speculating about who my source is, and that's totally fine. All good. I can't say one way or another. But regarding Jesse and NIL, stay tuned on that.

So we are seriously discussing the possibility of Jesse transferring to another school? Is that really where we are at?

I know some of you are speculating about who my source is, and that's totally fine. All good. I can't say one way or another. But regarding Jesse and NIL, stay tuned on that.
So he is transferring?

I don't really care who your source is. I know for certain that he was planning on staying as of 11 days ago. Things change, of course. I will say this, if we can't keep Jesse, because another school can get him more money, we might as well close up shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom