Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
AW was out of the picture long before a few weeks ago as many here have said. But sure you could
make up a thousand scenarios if all you want to do is root for Wildhack to be the bad guy as your next statement says.
I don't want to root for anyone to be the bad guy, but if Cuse can't keep up with Joneses, then who should you blame.

A lot of things transpired in the last 24-48 hours. How can Jesse be to blame if someone offered him double, triple or quadruple what another does.

We have no idea what the dollar amount is. But if the difference is a couple hundred thousand, most kids are going to skate. No different than many people on this message board if they were offered double or triple their current salary.

I don't want to root for anyone to be the bad guy, but if Cuse can't keep up with Joneses, then who should you blame.

A lot of things transpired in the last 24-48 hours. How can Jesse be to blame if someone offered him double, triple or quadruple what another does.

We have no idea what the dollar amount is. But if the difference is a couple hundred thousand, most kids are going to skate. No different than many people on this message board if they were offered double or triple their current salary.
I get that but I’ve never thought of a colleague or boss in the same way I’ve revered a teammate I’ve battled with. I’m sure there’s lots of blame to go around here but as I’ve said, we likely won’t know full story. Maybe the rest of the guys in the locker room aren’t upset with Jesse and they get it. that’s really who should judge.

I get that but I’ve never thought of a colleague or boss in the same way I’ve revered a teammate I’ve battled with. I’m sure there’s lots of blame to go around here but as I’ve said, we likely won’t know full story. Maybe the rest of the guys in the locker room aren’t upset with Jesse and they get it. that’s really who should judge.
I would imagine they definitely understand, because I would expect that any of them would do the same if they could demand $600-700 thousand (educated guess). Who knows, maybe a miracle happens and we can come up with enough to keep him.

Bingo. Jesse is a grown adult and should tell his pops to pound sand if he doesn’t want to leave SU. I’d hope I raised my kids to do just that if I was being an overbearing stage Dad.
We don’t know his relationship, over bearing parents can have a lot of control over their kids, even as they get older

Yup. I see it just like the pros. Everyone should be happy for those cashing checks. Next thing you know that the college kids will be forming players associations. They're not stupid.

I have been proactive and I have gone door-to-door asking for donations for NIL. I've asked for $5 for every page of this thread. People underestimate the H0T Takes on the board. I am confident we'll be able to land any player we want within a few days.

You do have to admit though that it’s 70 plus pages of using NIL interchangeably with pay for play. If there was any lingering doubt that the two are the same it ought to be gone now.
And the thing is that as bad as it stinks, and as much as the coaches hate it, the ncaa is pretty much hands off and most people have accepted that the players deserve whatever they can get.

You can chose to believe what you want, but questioning someone's parenting publicly is a pretty crappy thing to do, particularly with no evidence.
Again, defaulting to the insiders in the absence of evidence to the contrary

If all this nonsense happened under boeheim you'd all be calling for him to be castrated lmao.
In their defense, plenty of people are chitting on red

If all this nonsense happened under boeheim you'd all be calling for him to be castrated lmao.
Yes but JB most likely had the ability to pull more strings to get something done. This was out of Reds wheelhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom