Jesse Edwards is SO @#$& good | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards is SO @#$& good

Seems like he can do everything we ever want a center to do...

Rebounds on both ends, can catch and finish on the drive and dish, runs the floor well, deflects passes, did I say catch the ball?, and block shots.

He could be very good, especially if we commit to the pick and roll.

He really is a huge surprise!

He looks like he’s comfortably playing a game at the park

The dimension we’ve been yearning for and needed!

Seems like he can do everything we ever want a center to do...

Rebounds on both ends, can catch and finish on the drive and dish, runs the floor well, deflects passes, did I say catch the ball?, and block shots.

He could be very good, especially if we commit to the pick and roll.

But he's just scratching the surface. Can still get stronger, can still improve his defensive positioning, needs to avoid foul trouble.

But this kid has better upside than anyone we've had in a LONG time.

I think it’s time we start holding him to a higher standard. He’s earned it. Think he needs to be a bit more assertive on O and shout at his teammates for the ball in the post. Also can’t be picking up 2 fouls a game from over the back calls. He’s improved so much and can be a real weapon for us.

Edwards isn’t going anywhere he still gets pushed around and fouls out consistently you can’t play in even a European league and be successful like that… the promise is there is a lot of room for growth

I think it’s time we start holding him to a higher standard. He’s earned it. Think he needs to be a bit more assertive on O and shout at his teammates for the ball in the post. Also can’t be picking up 2 fouls a game from over the back calls. He’s improved so much and can be a real weapon for us.
Yup.

I want a big man that barks at his guards when he's in position and they don't feed the ball inside.

Jesse has definitely improved a lot. But one can say he benefits the most for having 3 shooters around him at all times. He gets the ball down low and he doesn’t have to worry about defenders crashing down on him because they are guarding shooters. He only has to worry about his man to beat and Jesse has deceptive athleticism and post moves. He’s playing really well. His defense has been terrific too. Blocked shots, steals, tips, etc…call me crazy but he might be the best all around player on this team right now if we are talking about offense, defense, etc

Jesse has definitely improved a lot. But one can say he benefits the most for having 3 shooters around him at all times. He gets the ball down low and he doesn’t have to worry about defenders crashing down on him because they are guarding shooters. He only has to worry about his man to beat and Jesse has deceptive athleticism and post moves. He’s playing really well. His defense has been terrific too. Blocked shots, steals, tips, etc…call me crazy but he might be the best all around player on this team right now if we are talking about offense, defense, etc
You're not crazy (at least not about this)-I don't know how anyone can argue with that right now. Out of the guys who get good minutes, he's our only above average defender and he's automatic on offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom