Jesse Palmer | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Palmer

these guys do a lot of talking throughout the college football season. the better showing SU has, the more they;ll remember SU during Gameday next season

Totally agree that he's a good sportscaster. So much better than a lot of the other yokels who work SU games.

Chris Fowler and Jesse Palmer are one of ESPN's best broadcast teams. I think its great that they assigned them to our game.

I think he's pretty good to tell you the truth.
Except when he gives out roses and remembering the names of girls he's going to try to hook up with on TV.

Yep, I made a Bachelor reference. And yes, I'm referring to the time he gave a rose to the wrong girl and they had to give him a do-over while simultaneously humiliating the first girl.

I'm not a proud man.

I'll give you some credit for admitting that you watch the Bachelor. Not much credit, though.

Except when he gives out roses and remembering the names of girls he's going to try to hook up with on TV.

Yep, I made a Bachelor reference. And yes, I'm referring to the time he gave a rose to the wrong girl and they had to give him a do-over while simultaneously humiliating the first girl.

I'm not a proud man.
I forgot he was on The Bachelor.

I'll give you some credit for admitting that you watch the Bachelor. Not much credit, though.
In my defense that was the only season I watched, solely because he was on it. And yes, if Tebow ever went on it I would watch that too.

In my defense that was the only season I watched, solely because he was on it. And yes, if Tebow ever went on it I would watch that too.
Tebow definitely needs to be on it, or at least Dancing with the Stars.

I thought you were married.

I thought you were married.
I am. With a kid. And a wife who hates reality TV. The Palmer season was my first year out of college, I believe, well before I met my wife though.

Speaking of Jesse Palmer, can we go ahead and put Jordan Pugh on our all-star team of imaginary players this year?

Palmer does a great job, some of you don't know whether to or wind your watch...guy does he research and homework and gets it done

Palmer does a great job, some of you don't know whether to **** or wind your watch...guy does he research and homework and gets it done

They were good today, it wasn't just a bunch of meaningless space filling or empty praise.

I think he's pretty good to tell you the truth.

I agree.

Somehow we who could not make the game were blessed with a good crew on the tube. Very insightful. Well known announcers, and SU is embedded in their brains now! Exactly what you want as we head in to the ACC as SU should get plenty of TALK time on College gameday and the like next season. A plus for SU for sure.

Chris Fowler and Jesse Palmer are one of ESPN's best broadcast teams. I think its great that they assigned them to our game.

Better them than Mike Patrick and whoever he works with. Much better.

Better them than Mike Patrick and whoever he works with. Much better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom