Jessie the force | Syracusefan.com

Jessie the force

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
Best game by a center since ???

A very tall center that is a force on both ends and can convert the pick and roll - it has been a long time. A star in the making. Looking forward to seeing him play more.

BTW, some of his 6 turnovers must of been those plays when he tried to save the ball from going out of bounds.

I really don’t want to hear another negative thing about his play from the coach.
Best player on the team, easily has the best chance to go to the next level of anyone on this team. Plays hard on both ends. I agree, not one negative word should be directed his way when he plays to this level or close to it game in and game out.

Best player on the team, easily has the best chance to go to the next level of anyone on this team. Plays hard on both ends. I agree, not one negative word should be directed his way when he plays to this level or close to it game in and game out.
Autry found him Griffin is doing a great job developing him and JB. loves throwing him under the bus.

Agreed that he's starting to turn potential into results. But those hands! He needs to eat his spinach and get forearms like Popeye.

Best center we've had since Melo/Christmas. A nice surprise after injuries hurt us at that position the past several years (Coleman and Bourama). He has pro potential and seems to be getting more confident and aggressive with each game. Hopefully, for his sake and not ours, he won't get talked into leaving school early due to "pro potential" but continue to grow and leave when he is "pro ready." A "pro potential" Edwards, like so many we've seen before will bounce around the g-league or have a decent international career.

Just love to see him make that fake pass to the corner, recognize his man fell for it, then take the ball strong to the basket for a flush. I can't remember either of the last two centers doing that ever. And Jesse did it two plays in a row last night.

First half Jessie had Fab Melo vibes. Second half Jessie was still first half Jessie but Miami was not trying to shoot over him. I thought he was going to have a triple double with points, boards, and blocks.

Totally agree with all the positive comments on Jesse but I would like to see him add a mid-range jumper. For NBA, he will need a 3 point shot and he appears to be a long ways from that.

Just love to see him make that fake pass to the corner, recognize his man fell for it, then take the ball strong to the basket for a flush. I can't remember either of the last two centers doing that ever. And Jesse did it two plays in a row last night.

Those were my two favorite plays he made.

Did he get thrown under the bus during the presser last night?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom