JetBlue to Amsterdam | Syracusefan.com

JetBlue to Amsterdam

NKR1978

Living Legend
In case anyone sees this, JetBlue has a pretty great sale to Amsterdam that I believe ends today. $1870 rt in Mint and as low as $479 rt in economy. As a comparison, Delta and KLM are over $7000 rt in business (and Mint is significantly better than Delta One in my opinion) and $1800+ in economy.

I was in the middle of booking another flight when I saw the sale and decided that it's time to go to Amsterdam.

In case anyone sees this, JetBlue has a pretty great sale to Amsterdam that I believe ends today. $1870 rt in Mint and as low as $479 rt in economy. As a comparison, Delta and KLM are over $7000 rt in business (and Mint is significantly better than Delta One in my opinion) and $1800+ in economy.

I was in the middle of booking another flight when I saw the sale and decided that it's time to go to Amsterdam.
Amsterdam is probably my favorite place that we have ever visited. It almost feels like some type of quasi-utopia.

Amsterdam is probably my favorite place that we have ever visited. It almost feels like some type of quasi-utopia.

It's certainly been on my travel radar, and was always an "i'll get to it" city. I'm excited for it. I finally got global entry last year so I want to make the most of it.

Can't even afford economy to Amsterdam now (and that sounds cramped for a long trip). At least I got to experience the city vicariously through Ted Lasso's people last week.

And Syracuse is getting a dispensary soon.