Jeter | Syracusefan.com

Jeter

Willie Mays had 28 at 39 and 18 during an injury shortened 40.
No ss has hit more than 12 at age 38 or later according to michael kay who i think said it, wheres jesse ventura and his conspiracy theory show when you need him.

No ss has hit more than 12 at age 38 or later according to michael kay who i think said it, wheres jesse ventura and his conspiracy theory show when you need him.
Very few guys have played a lot of games at shortstop at age 38 or older, so it's not surprising. Jeter will probably wind up with 15-18 HRs this season, which is basically what he's done throughout his career. I believe Kay said the last shortstop to hit 12 at age 38 was that noted slugger/juicer Pee Wee Reese.

Hr in 3 straight games lets test him for PED's
I know its tongue in cheek, and I hate the Yankees, but DJ is the last guy in MLB I would suspect of juicing, based on how he treats the game.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Hr in 3 straight games lets test him for PED's
Derek eter is the LAST player in base ball that would use PEDs. He won't even use a bat that has beed con-caved in the fat end of the bat to lessen the weight by a half ounce He swings hard all the time and when he is swinging well he isn't driving the ball into the dirt for outs and DPs I believe Derek's integrity is too valuable to him to try that kind of enhancement.:crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom