Jg vs hak | Syracusefan.com

Jg vs hak

cuseatduke

Walk On
Is jerami a better nba prospect than hak? IMO he clearly is not, surprised to see him rated so highly on mocks. Wanted to hear other opinions. Maybe his frame is better?

cuseatduke said:
Is jerami a better nba prospect than hak? IMO he clearly is not, surprised to see him rated so highly on mocks. Wanted to hear other opinions. Maybe his frame is better?

Better at the time but maybe not better going foward, that dreaded p word: potential.

imo Grant is the better prospect. You also have to remember Grant is only 19 years old. He is more fluid taking defenders off the dribble and has the ability to pull up off the dribble. He also has the ability to expand his range. If he keeps working by the time he is 24 he could be a potential all star.

I just don't necessarily see grant as the better athlete. I think they are close to equal athletically. Remember Hak was a beast at cuse, more dunks than anyone. I think Grant's frame can support a bit more weight. But I think Hak was the better shooter (although I agree that JG doesn't have the bad habits in his form that will limit his potential to extend his range like Hak did).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom