Jim Boeheim Day | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim Day

So what time is this going to be? Halftime? After the game?

So what time is this going to be? Halftime? After the game?

At the conclusion of Saturday's contest, Syracuse University Athletics will be honoring legendary SU basketball coach and Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame member Jim Boeheim '66. The ceremony will recognize the numerous accomplishments of the recently retired coach as part of "Coach Jim Boeheim Day." Friends, family and former Syracuse players will be in attendance to celebrate his illustrious 47-year career at the helm of the men's basketball program.

Would be cool if postgame was streaming somewhere.

In my opinion Jims best quality, best job has been how he has raised his children and love he has for them.

Not for nothing, but -

Juli raised their kids.

JAB was all hoops, all the time.
Virtually all college & pro coaches are workaholics.

Not for nothing, but -

Juli raised their kids.

JAB was all hoops, all the time.
Virtually all college & pro coaches are workaholics.
A lot of children are " raised" by one parent the stay-at-home parent. But in Jims case it is pretty obvious that he has had a huge influence on them. Might have been in a support role of Juli but my two cents is that he is a very good father.

A lot of children are " raised" by one parent the stay-at-home parent. But in Jims case it is pretty obvious that he has had a huge influence on them. Might have been in a support role of Juli but my two cents is that he is a very good father.

Dude, c’mon.

There’a no need for “ “ around the word raised.

Juli raised them.
I’d imagine JAB would happily state the same.

I’m not slagging on JAB in any way, shape, or form by saying this.

No doubt his kids love, admire, and respect him tremendously.

And, within the constants and demands of a job like his, I’m sure he was an excellent father.

IMG_0275.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom