Jim Boeheim Day | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim Day

Can’t begin to tell yas how amazing, emotional and beautiful this experience was.

Was lucky enough to be with my good friend right in among all the old players and Cuse greats and between that, the ceremony, the amazing video it was heart stoppinginly beautiful and touching leaving me verklempt more than once as I felt I was essentially re-living my youth and adulthood with (luv him or not luv him), JB always being a part of it.

What a SPECTACULAR day. Got dozens of pics of it all from right in the mix that if I can figure out how to link them here I will. Just an amazing deserved day for JB and that beautiful gal and person by his side Juli.

Last edited:
I think JB was at the announcers table discussing the game when Bell got beat real bad on back to back plays. So I’m sure those stuck out in his head.
the man is a coaching legend… I doubt his coaching instincts will ever turn off.

Also he recruited Bell and coached him… it’s not like he’s some random dude taking pot shots.

Ticket stub and program from JBs first win as HC in Manley Fieldhouse.

IMG_0276.jpeg
IMG_2377.jpeg

Neither of those schools have nearly the entirety of their historical success linked to one coach.
They both did at one time. Kentucky was shrouded by Rupp’s legacy for a very long time.

Students are tying Thursday’s girls Duke game to Saturdays game. They are camping out for both. This women‘s team deserves a huge crowd for Thursday’s game. They have a chance to win the ACC conference, something the men have never come close to doing. They have the best basketball player on either team with Fair. She’s tough and clutch. She’s going to finish in the top five in scoring for women’s basketball.
They’re not girls.. this team is most definitely comprised of women.

JBs shot at Chris Bells D was classic JB. Fans laughed. Current pkayers looked uncomfortable. Crazy to think Bells name was mentioned when greats like Moten, Wallace, Pearl, DC, etc weren't.
Bell got a huge rebound and made two foul shots. It’s the play that won the game. He’s trying and getting better. When he gets stronger he will be able to use his body better on defense. He might the purest shooter in college basketball? 12-15 in his last two games.

Bell got a huge rebound and made two foul shots. It’s the play that won the game. He’s trying and getting better. When he gets stronger he will be able to use his body better on defense. He might the purest shooter in college basketball? 12-15 in his last two games.
I think his comment about Bell defense came out of frustration. He was in awe on the broadcast when discussing his shooting ability. For sure implied that he may be the most purest shooter in program history. He knows just how great Bell can be not just at this level, but as a pro if he can get better consistency on defense.

Last edited:
Pre 2000 my parents always kept a Rand McNally Atlas is their cars.
I still have a Rand McNally in my car. I went cross country in 1993. Followed the road signs and bypassed Chicago. I went again in 2015, this time I used my phone. Took me right through the middle of downtown. Crazy

Last edited:

Last 6 games he’s shooting 59% from 3.

Yea Bell laughed about it.

JBs shot at Chris Bells D was classic JB. Fans laughed. Current pkayers looked uncomfortable. Crazy to think Bells name was mentioned when greats like Moten, Wallace, Pearl, DC, etc weren't.
Bell will transfer, no need to be singled out like that, they were all terrible, didn't need to make a spectacle and example of one guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom