Jim Boeheim Day | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Jim Boeheim Day

Bell will transfer, no need to be singled out like that, they were all terrible, didn't need to make a spectacle and example of one guy
Third times the charm? JB has a good relationship with bell, that’s why he said it. they are clearly close enough to laugh about it.

Gentlemen, please keep political commentary to the OT forum.
Who the eph felt the need to inject politics into this particular thread?

I mean, W T F people!?!

1708874038299.gif

Who the eph felt the need to inject politics into this particular thread?

I mean, W T F people!?!

View attachment 238108
LOL!!! Probably based on my comment. All I asked was if SU Law alum Biden was too busy to issue a proclamation like everyone else did. Some people are touchy.

How close to the ground do your planes fly?
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down, and still somehow
It's cloud illusions, I recall
I really don't know clouds at all...

speaking of illusions ( or delusions) i can't believe there's not more comment on how JB on air recalled instructing red to switch to MTM. "and he listened "
almost spewed out my brew when i heard that claim.

Last edited:
Speaking of illusions ( or delusions) i can't believe there's not more comment on how JB on air recalled instructing red to switch to MTM. "and he listened "
almost spewed out my brew when i heard that claim.

Yeah, I actually spit a sip of beer on that comment and had to get a bunch of paper towels to mop up the coffee table and floor, lol.

Have the individual tribute videos from Hop, Auriemma, Coach K etc that were played during timeouts been uploaded anywhere I have missed? I don't think I saw them in this thread but just want to make sure.

Mike Sutton in front row, second in, wearing a grey/blue hoodie with block S.

Bill DeMarle between Steve Shaw and Marty Headd (with his left hand on Marty’s shoulder). I saw Gene Waldron sitting with the players during the game but don’t see him in this picture.

Is Jim Boeheim a big poker player? I found the inclusion of those two poker guys kind of odd. But maybe I'm missing something?
Yes yes he is, enjoys it. With Adam, those guys too one who looks like the nye ford guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom