Jim Harbaugh | Syracusefan.com

Jim Harbaugh

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Anyone else get the sense that he may look to jump back into the NFL after this season?

The luster is fading for him and Michigan. His off field antics are going to get old soon, especially if he doesn't win enough.

Staring at an 8-4 season. Rutgers is above them in B10 standing. Wow.

Paul Finebaum trashed him today on ESPN. Said he was a lousy coach and at $11 million a year!

Will the NFL even want him when he can't coach to the level of talent that is on his team and recruited.?

Finebaum is a dope. The job Harbaugh did at Stanford was incredible, Michigan sucked when he took over and ditto the 49ers. Harbaugh is annoying but he is a damn good coach.
All true, but so far not worth $11 million. Tine will tell.

not to mention the AFC South is the worse division in the NFL, easy to win the division and be in the playoffs every year....although I like what Doug Marrone is doing in Jacksonville

I hate that anyone outside the SEC even knows who Finebaum is. He has a crappy radio show where he works as Alabama's president of promotions. If it wasn't for the SEC's run during the BCS era and ESPN insisting on shoving them down the nation's throat, he'd be nothing more than the regional sports talk guy he should still be.

Finebaum is a dope. The job Harbaugh did at Stanford was incredible, Michigan sucked when he took over and ditto the 49ers. Harbaugh is annoying but he is a damn good coach.

Ya I can't stand the guy but he's easily one of the top 5 coaches on the planet to me.
Averaged 11 wins in SF with pedestrian qb's in a league where nobody wins consistently w/out a good one. Regularly owned the Packers.
He obv. butchered the qb situation this year. Live and learn. Nobody will remember or care 5yrs from now.
Indy is a pretty sweet job though. Openings with a ready made qb don't happen often.

Definitely not a fan & his antics are annoying but Harbaugh inherited a 5-7 team from Brady Hoke, went 10-3 his 1st year, & had them within 6 inches of the CFB playoff in his 2nd. Michigan would be absolutely insane not to give him 4 years to see what he can do with his recruits. This knee-jerk coaching turnover is exactly why the SEC is now a shell of what it was just a few years ago.

Do you know how annoying it gets when people assume Dino is leaving at the end of the year? Harbaugh leaving Michigan has much less veracity than even that. He isn't going anywhere.

When he is offered the Indy Job and a chance to have total power and reunite with Luck he won't say no. His heart isn't in college football

I would think the NY Giants job would be more appealing to him than Indy with that drug addict owner. I could see Dallas as well if Jerrah sours on Garrett. I doubt he takes the Indy job b/c of Luck.

I would think the NY Giants job would be more appealing to him than Indy with that drug addict owner. I could see Dallas as well if Jerrah sours on Garrett. I doubt he takes the Indy job b/c of Luck.

Especially with Luck's future in Indy in doubt

He's supposed to be a QB guru and he can't find a QB.

Speight was a Hoke recruit - like DeVito here, Michigan expects Peters to be its next great QB. He just wasn't ready this year versus having two veterans with better knowledge of the playbook.

Do you know how annoying it gets when people assume Dino is leaving at the end of the year? Harbaugh leaving Michigan has much less veracity than even that. He isn't going anywhere.

Yup, he played for Bo, he is a Michigan man through and through, not going anywhere.

Paul Finebaum trashed him today on ESPN. Said he was a lousy coach and at $11 million a year!
I read this after just finishing an article about how Girardi makes $4mm per...weird world

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom