Jim new gig | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jim new gig

Remember the Vicmodem?
My parents would not spring for one. I could not even get them to buy a disc drive. I was stuck with the unreliable datassette.

997px-Commodore-Datasette-C2N-Mk1-Front.jpg

Fund raising for athletics.

I think he can also teach a course or two. May be something like Sportsmanship 101 or History of Basketball or The Art of Basketball Defense. These are all fairly basic courses and more importantly ANY students can take and pass easily.
Analytics without computers. How to milk a 15 point lead to a 2 point win in 4 minutes or less.

Question for the ones in the know. Was Jim there today and in a good mood because he got the position that he coveted in his press conference Wed? He talked about it Wed about other coaches getting positions and they haven’t had those conversations with him. And then today he talks about yesterday they had a 45 minute meeting where they hammered things out? Is that what it took to change his attitude?

Or was it just that he needed time? I still find it extremely bizarre that the announcement didn’t have one quote from Jim.

I'm sure that had something to do with it. So did being able to step away for 2 days, talk to the AD, and put things in perspective.

Analytics without computers. How to milk a 15 point lead to a 2 point win in 4 minutes or less.
I always wonder about the last seconds of that national championship game. Would 2022 Boeheim foul on purpose?

Question for the ones in the know. Was Jim there today and in a good mood because he got the position that he coveted in his press conference Wed? He talked about it Wed about other coaches getting positions and they haven’t had those conversations with him. And then today he talks about yesterday they had a 45 minute meeting where they hammered things out? Is that what it took to change his attitude?

Or was it just that he needed time? I still find it extremely bizarre that the announcement didn’t have one quote from Jim.
Whatever role it is will be 99% ceremonial. That might be low.

I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes a Senior Advisor to an NBA team like the Pistons as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom