JJ just interviewed on The 315 | Syracusefan.com

JJ just interviewed on The 315

Ive accepted that every year we will lose all of our players basically and whoever comes back comes back. I really dont care anymore. College athletics are not what they used to be and never ever will again

Ive accepted that every year we will lose all of our players basically and whoever comes back comes back. I really dont care anymore. College athletics are not what they used to be and never ever will again
Just thinking today about the 80's. My late father and I would take the week of the Big east tournament off and watch all the games together. You disliked the kids on the other teams because you knew them so well. The players on our team were like members of the family for 4 years. It will never be like that again. We play teams now and I don't know one kid on the other team.

Just thinking today about the 80's. My late father and I would take the week of the Big east tournament off and watch all the games together. You disliked the kids on the other teams because you knew them so well. The players on our team were like members of the family for 4 years. It will never be like that again. We play teams now and I don't know one kid on the other team.

Hard to imagine why coaches would want to get into this profession anymore.

Zero downtime from recruiting, now you have to deal with NIL craziness, other teams poaching your players like pro free agency, players being able to transfer out unfettered.

Crazy.

I would relive the entire 1980’s decade on a constant repeat over and over again. It was the best of times bar none. Kids today have literally no idea

you guys think jj is transferring again lol?

wouldnt he have to sit out a year after the 2nd transfer anyway?

I used to do Net Points for every player in the conference. Now I don't even know who the heck they are. Every game is like those non-conference games we used to have during the conference season.

The only way to close the college sports Pandora's Box might be to have the kids collectively bargain into multi-year contracts. But it might just be too late to save my favorite thing in the world.

It actually makes me upset that I might never get to share my passion with my yet-to-be-conceived children. College sports as a product might survive but the things that made me fall in love with them are getting dangerously close to the edge

It's not up on You-Tube yet but Brian Higgins interviewed JJ about his attitude going into the ACCT next week. JJ replied that he's "going into this as if it's my last game." :(

Honestly, at this point, just hoping we somehow go on a run in the ACCT and enjoy what I can of what’s left of this year.

you guys think jj is transferring again lol?

wouldnt he have to sit out a year after the 2nd transfer anyway?
No theres no sit outs anymore because of all the lawsuits. Everythings a free for all

I would relive the entire 1980’s decade on a constant repeat over and over again. It was the best of times bar none. Kids today have literally no idea
absolutely no idea.

Had to be 1989-ish. Living on Ackerman. We beat georgetown for the first time in a while. Street went wild. everyone was in street

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom