Joba | Syracusefan.com

Joba

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Is it too late to trade him to some team out there , hes been a big disappointment to go with expectations he will never meet.

How much can you expect from someone recovering from TJ surgery and a major ankle injury?

He'll be sent down to SWB to make room for CC.

A
Is it too late to trade him to some team out there , hes been a big disappointment to go with expectations he will never meet.
fter the season I can see a lot of movement by the Yanks on some of their "names. Hughes might go. Who knows if Nova is safe after this stretch.The Yanks are in the middle f a collappse and they still have a tough schedule to play out including Tampa and the Orioles.:bat:

How much can you expect from someone recovering from TJ surgery and a major ankle injury?

He'll be sent down to SWB to make room for CC.
They're putting him in spots he shouldnt be in, close games , games with runners in scoring position that are close and hes failed miserably, looks lost, needs to be sent down than traded imo if anyone wants him.

Got to throw him into the fire sooner or later.

I'd rather find out now than be stuck with him for a few more years.

I just wish we had a 10 game lead, so Cashman's got some room for R&D.

He goes down likely when CC comes back from the DL per NY papers. I think he gets traded regardless. Ther will be takers on the idea he came back too soon,which may or may not be correct.

2007 called. They said yes.

He is probably going in the off season with a couple other "names" that are surprising. Not all from the farm system but at least a couple.Why wait for them to possibly never arrive? Get someone who gets the job done now. Betances might be available and #1 Banuelos who has been shut down already this year.The Braves were hot on Eduardo Nunes last year and might be willing to package up in a deal.:rolleyes:

Betances had a 6.44 ERA and 124/99 K/BB ratio between Trenton and SWB, and he's currently on the DL with a bad shoulder.

The Yanks could get a couple of batting practice balls for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom