Joe Schad is reporting that Dino Babers will accept the Syracuse job | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Schad is reporting that Dino Babers will accept the Syracuse job

Board mood right now:

tumblr_ms4bb06Gp41sfbfquo1_400.gif

Would really like to see someone get a quote on this from Dungey.

Anchorman.gif

Had a feeling that was going to happen this weekend!
"Good feeling" We have a "Dino " as the new head coach.Damage control is step one!!!

First order of business:

2017 4-star ATH target Anthony White Jr.: "That's ok. Anything as far as change in the coaching staff should be good. Besides firing coach A (Acosta) of course. He has threats at wideout currently that can really ball."

I'll admit, i was excited about the idea of Frost. He was the s e xy hire, coming from a big time program, a hot up and comer. I was jaded by the Oregon connection. But DB is by far the better candidate. Has the HC experience. Has won everywhere he goes. Has put up big offense, and has done it with little resources. This is a line drive homerun hire. The kind that just shoots down the line and goes fair. Mullen would have been a Jose Bautista monster home run, but that was a pipe dream. When all the posistions are filled, I see SU getting an A from the various sites as far as HC grades are concerned.
I was concerned that Frost would harm the program. He didnt check any of the boxes for me

Great hire! Nice job by Coyle. Offense sells tickets. So looking forward to seeing some exciting offense, scoring, big plays...and more winning.

Awesome news! LOL @ Hickey and Nassib campaigning for Hicks, though. Straight up trolling!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom