John Gillon | Syracusefan.com

John Gillon

That was absolutely horrid shot selection. Thank God it went in or I'd be melting down about how that's the shot you take when you get the ball with 10 seconds left.

What should he have done? White walked up right beside him with a defender, nobody else was moving and he took the best shot he could have with the spacing he had. Watch the play again.

What should he have done? White walked up right beside him with a defender, nobody else was moving and he took the best shot he could have with the spacing he had. Watch the play again.

I'll have to go back and watch.

And he completely squared-up at the release point. Oddly beautiful. Completely unorthodox.

That was absolutely horrid shot selection. Thank God it went in or I'd be melting down about how that's the shot you take when you get the ball with 10 seconds left.
Gillon was red hot. When you're hot...you're hot. Shoot it.

I was really high on Gillon before the season. Then, he started to struggle a little bit. Oddly, at that same time someone hacked my account and made a few posts that would indicate that he probably wasn't quite ACC material. Gosh if someone was going to hack me, I wish it wouldn't be an idiot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom