John Gillon | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

John Gillon

That was absolutely horrid shot selection. Thank God it went in or I'd be melting down about how that's the shot you take when you get the ball with 10 seconds left.

It's not as easy when they know you need a 3. Everyone on NC State was out high. If he drove quick for a 2, that would have bothered me more. Just not enough time to try that route.

White couldn't get in place to set the pick. Sometimes you just have to rely on a guy to make a big shot.

Tonight, we had that guy.

That was absolutely horrid shot selection. Thank God it went in or I'd be melting down about how that's the shot you take when you get the ball with 10 seconds left.

I don't know -- did we really want anybody else taking that shot with how hot Gillon was tonight?

Plus, we botched the way that last possession went down. He didn't have much choice but to try to get to a spot where he could hoist up an uncontested shot.

Hardly how the coaches would have drawn it up, but I wasn't surprised when he drilled it. The basket must have looked like a hula hoop to Gillon tonight.

I don't know -- did we really want anybody else taking that shot with how hot Gillon was tonight?

Plus, we botched the way that last possession went down. He didn't have much choice but to try to get to a spot where he could hoist up an uncontested shot.

Hardly how the coaches would have drawn it up, but I wasn't surprised when he drilled it. The basket must have looked like a hula hoop to Gillon tonight.

If anybody else took the shot to tie the game other than Gillon and it didn't go in I would have been heated with as hot as he was.

If Gillon misses that shot, I can't get mad at him, he was the reason we were even in that position to begin with.

One of my favorite regular season games in recent memory. Very fun to watch.

I'm concerned that this made me cry
That made me laugh and laugh and laugh! Trueblue, please tell me where you got it, so I can send to friends! I tried to copy it, but computer said no.

THANK YOU! And your comment was so funny. Oh, laugh laugh laugh.

Someone posted this by now right?

Melancer, I didn't see that you had posted this and Trueblue just responded. Can you tell me where you found that? I have about 30 people I am ready to send it to. Thanks!

I wonder what sort of state the Wolfpack's fan forum is in right now. Not very envious of them.

Melancer, I didn't see that you had posted this and Trueblue just responded. Can you tell me where you found that? I have about 30 people I am ready to send it to. Thanks!

It's on Twitter from @TitanicHoops. Brent Axe had retweeted it I believe.

How NC State lets a dude with a set shot murder them like this from 3 point range blows my mind. My god what a performance. What an incredible few games it's been for him.
Yeah, and it was strange that the last three and the one previous where he went left around the top screen were actually jump shots. When he did it the first time I thought it was strange to see him actually pull up like that. Was worried when it left his hand. The last one, I just knew with how hot he was, it was going in!

He's scored 59 of our last 113 points.

That can't be right, can it?

I think it's 56 of 113. Still absolutely incredible.

43 of 100 last night, last 13 Saturday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom