John Raymon | Syracusefan.com

John Raymon

Sullycuse

Walk On
Was just reading the article about the defensive tackle rotation (or lack there of if you're a JuCo transfer) and am now wondering...how is has the NCAA not dealt with this John Raymond situation? Or rather how have they not decided yet... I would imagine we're going to need more of a rotation if we're going to bring the heat early and often against USC... though it sounds like Walls is the guy they really need to get in there if he's up to speed.

Was just reading the article about the defensive tackle rotation (or lack there of if you're a JuCo transfer) and am now wondering...how is has the NCAA not dealt with this John Raymond situation? Or rather how have they not decided yet... I would imagine we're going to need more of a rotation if we're going to bring the heat early and often against USC... though it sounds like Walls is the guy they really need to get in there if he's up to speed.
I have a feeling we'll see much more of Walls and Jones this week due to USC's ground game.

The bright side to that tough loss on Saturday is how good our offense looked and how solid our defense played missing so many impact players. Hopefully these issues get resolved asap and our guys on offense get healthy.

The NCAA is busy. BUSY. They will get around to their decision when they get around to it. And then we can begin discussing whether or not he should redshirt this season, if that is even an option for him.

The NCAA is busy. BUSY. They will get around to their decision when they get around to it. And then we can begin discussing whether or not he should redshirt this season, if that is even an option for him.
They were so busy they decided to skip over the due process on PSU and didnt even bother to investigate UNC. I think they are dealing with Ed O'Bannons law suit for EA's NCAA Basketball 2013.

NCAA trying to wrap up their Corey Maggette investigation.

They were so busy they decided to skip over the due process on PSU and didnt even bother to investigate UNC. I think they are dealing with Ed O'Bannons law suit for EA's NCAA Basketball 2013.
I really get discouraged when people allege that the NCAA did not give PSU due process. PSU could have had all the process, (hearings, investigations, etc.), that it wanted. PSU opted out of the process for a sure outcome. That is done in courts every day.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I really get discouraged when people allege that the NCAA did not give PSU due process. PSU could have had all the process, (hearings, investigations, etc.), that it wanted. PSU opted out of the process for a sure outcome. That is done on courts every day.

Yeah, the police ran their investigation, and PSU ran their investigation. Do we really need a third investigation to know what went on there?

Because they are the NCAA.

I really get discouraged when people allege that the NCAA did not give PSU due process. PSU could have had all the process, (hearings, investigations, etc.), that it wanted. PSU opted out of the process for a sure outcome. That is done in courts every day.

Absolutely. Penn State copped a plea. Is that so hard to understand?

Absolutely. Penn State copped a plea. Is that so hard to understand?

A plea is the best way to describe it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom