John Wildhack Presser Tues 11 AM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

John Wildhack Presser Tues 11 AM

Joe Giasante became a traffic engineer after leaving SU, who'd have thought?

Another rt 481 sign up north by the rte 264 exit for Phoenix exit had the arrows pointing to Phoenix, Fulton, Oswego in the totally opposite directions. I couldn't believe it. What shocked me were the people who drove past it every day to work who never even noticed when I mentioned it. They fixed the sign about 4 months after it was installed and if you look closely you can see where they changed the sign.

Another rt 481 sign up north by the rte 264 exit for Phoenix exit had the arrows pointing to Phoenix, Fulton, Oswego in the totally opposite directions. I couldn't believe it. What shocked me were the people who drove past it every day to work who never even noticed when I mentioned it. They fixed the sign about 4 months after it was installed and if you look closely you can see where they changed the sign.
Well, from the 264 exit, Phoenix is in a different direction than the other 2.

My wife grew up on Areopagetica in Bridgeport. On one end it's spelled that way, and on the other it's Aeropagetica. Been that way for years, and everyone knows it. Fools.

Well, from the 264 exit, Phoenix is in a different direction than the other 2.

Yes they are. The sign showed Phoenix east of the exit ( > ) and actually it was Mexico (not Oswego, Fulton) that had the west arrow (<) both which were opposite of their true directions .

My wife grew up on Areopagetica in Bridgeport. On one end it's spelled that way, and on the other it's Aeropagetica. Been that way for years, and everyone knows it. Fools.
I lived on that street until we moved to Liverpool around 4th grade.

It was a nightmare trying to spell that street as a kid.

Cheriehoop said:
Yes they are. The sign showed Phoenix east of the exit ( > ) and actually it was Mexico (not Oswego, Fulton) that had the west arrow (<) both which were opposite of their true directions .
That's even funnier than a misspelling all things considered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom